Danica by CysterWigs Limited is a long, beautifully layered heat-friendly fashion wig that pairs the permatease-free cap design of our popular Ambrose style with a playful, sultry, and long design.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- There is no permatease (little kinky hairs that add built-in volume) on this wig
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Ouchless: "Medical Friendly" cap design meant to be comfortable and functional for people with alopecia
- Compassionate pricing: Designed with budget-conscious wig lovers in mind, because looking expensive doesn't need to be expensive!
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite when adjusted)
- Fringe: 5.5", Crown: 14 - 22" (very layered), Nape: 15"
- Overall: 23", this wig is heavily layered on the back and sides
- Weight: 6 oz (this is a very long wig and the hair is about 150% hair density to help give the curl a "waterfall" cascade effect in the back)
- Colors: ALL (we love our customers and want to make this as easy as possible!)
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order
Our Danica wig might be exactly what you're looking for if you love playing with long pretty hair! Danica is for anyone in search of something long and glamorous from a medical friendly wig. Most wigs in our part of the wig industry top out at 22". This is simply not enough for us here at CysterWigs. Much like Nigel Tufnel in the film Spinal Tap when he took his amp from 10 to 11, we decided to make Danica "one louder" too. At a long and luxe 23" inches, she is currently one of the longest wigs in our store! Danica features the same cap, fit, and fiber as our Ambrose wig. The biggest difference is the style itself. We wanted Danica to look like a waterfall of hair that gently cascades down your back and shoulders. This effect looks amazing once you play with the hair. We recommend getting it wet and hanging it upside down to dry overnight. While Danica looks gorgeous right out of the packaging, she looks SENSATIONAL once you unlock the layering! She's also heat-friendly, so you can straighten her or make her even curlier -- and at this length, you get a lot to work with! Danica also works beautifully in loose boho braids, low pony tails, and half up-half down styles.