Tabu by Ellen Wille is a long, wavy style with face-framing layers, Heat Friendly Futura fibers and a 100% hand tied mini-lace front and crown.
Note about Ellen Wille wigs: Ellen Wille wigs are imported from Germany. As such, it may take up to a week of additional processing and up to 14 days shipping for your item to arrive.
- Tabu has a sliver of 100% hand tied lace front at front hair line that may not be entirely functional for this style -- we think this is a pretty wig, just keep this feature in mind!
- 100% hand-tied monofilament crown (about the size of a nickel)
- Open wefted cap
- Average cap size
- Heat Friendly Futura fibers
- Layered cut is very face-flattering
- Lots of volume near the top, less in the back; this is great for fuller faces!
- Part of the Perucci Collection
- Front: 7", Crown: 11", Sides: 11", Nape: 10"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Colors shown: Rosewood, Rose Blonde, Lavender and Ice Blue
Tabu by Ellen Wille is our special addition to the Perucci Collection. So get ready to have some fun, because this style has 4 beautiful pastel colors along with 4 natural colors. The 4 pastel colors are Ice Blue, Lavender, Rose Blonde, and Rosewood. Tabu has a soft beach wave all over for fullness, a open wefted cap to keep you cool and a 100% hand tied mini lace that gives you just enough lift to keep the hair parted out of your face. So whether you love the fun pastel colors or more of a natural color, this gorgeous style will have you looking fabulous. And best of all this style is made with high-quality, Heat Friendly Futura fibers, which allows you to have multiple styling options all in the same wig.
Note about Ellen Wille wigs: Ellen Wille wigs are imported from Germany. As such, it may take up to a week of additional processing and up to 14 days shipping for your item to arrive. Please plan accordingly!