Effortless glamor -- and compassionately priced too? Fudge yeah! That's what Bardot by CysterWigs is all about. Bardot is an ultra-femme mid-length style with subtle salt spray waves.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Ouchless: "Medical Friendly" cap design meant to be comfortable and functional for people with alopecia
- Compassionate pricing: Designed with budget-conscious wig lovers in mind, because looking expensive doesn't need to be expensive!
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Average cap size (will also accommodate average-large when adjusted)
- Hook adjusters in the back with a felt nape
- Front: 11.5 - 12", Crown: 10 - 12", Nape: 11 - 11.5"
- Overall: 18", Note: this wig is heavily layered on the back and sides
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Natural, light hair density with permatease built into the top of the wig for built-in lift; will be slightly flat after transit; fluff with your fingers to bring out the volume
- Colors: ALL (we love our customers and want to make this as easy as possible!)
- We value transparent marketing and pricing practices: All of our Limited Collection wigs are made to be a great value for the price. Bardot is $10 more than other, shorter styles in this collection because the longer length means that more material is used to make the product.
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell ultra-premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order (Our heavy-duty, extra-deep wig boxes are really good).
THE STORY OF BARDOT:
I review a lot of wigs from a lot of brands. Sometimes, I think a wig has some superfluous cap features that raise the price without offering much. Bardot is a deliberate correction to this. I have removed all the pricey cap features of a popular style (on purpose) to bring you a lower-priced option. Bardot is a gorgeous, breezy, barely-waved, blowout bombshell of a midlength style. She gives you feminine glamor and volume while maintaining lightweight, natural hair density. A lot of thought went into developing a pretty, comfortable, affordable wig that would be fun to collect and wear. I hope you love her. Bardot is very flattering and the salt-sprayed, barely-waved texture right out of the box is divine. She's one of my favorites so far. I'd love to know what you think!