Piper will have you dancing just so you can enjoy watching the hair move! This short, peppy bob is one of my favorite grab-and-go haircuts. Easy to wear, easy on the eyes, and easy on the wallet, Piper is a great little flattering staple style.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Style designed by Heather with the help of a licensed master cosmetologist located in Athens, GA
- Inspired by other short bobs that are super popular in our store. (We highly recommend considering Ignite by Jon Renau if you like this cut but want a lace front.)
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun-loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Ouchless: "Medical Friendly" cap design meant to be comfortable and functional for people with alopecia
- Compassionate pricing: Designed with budget-conscious wig lovers in mind, because looking expensive doesn't need tobeexpensive!
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350° F
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- THIS WIG HAS PERMATEASE. Permatease will be compressed for shipment; choose to wear it flat, or fluff it up as much as you want!
- PRO TIP: Piper will be flat packed, so cold crimping may occur. She's heat friendly, so use that to your advantage. This can be done with the wig off or on your head: 1. Grab a blow drier, 2. Set it on the highest heat setting, 3. Pulse the heat in a concentrated fashion on areas that appear creased, 4. Use your hands to smooth the warm sections down until they cool. Voila!
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite when adjusted)
- Front: 10", Crown: 7", Nape: 1.5"
- Overall from crown to bottom: 10"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Colors: ALL (we love our customers and want to make this as easy as possible!)
Piper is a fun, swishy, and dishy short bob. Curl her or wear her straight: she looks cute, either way! Piper is an intentionally budget-friendly version of a very popular hairstyle in our store. Grab her, shake her up, put her on, and step out the door in style. Wig and colors designed by Heather at CysterWigs.com. Piper is made in small batches in limited edition colors. We intentionally skimped on fancy cap features to provide excellent quality heat-friendly synthetic fibers in CysterWigs exclusive colors at a price that everyone can get down with. Highly collectible regardless of your budget, CysterWigs Limited Collection fashion wigs allow you to take a walk on the wild side while saving some money in the process. Quality is comparable to HairDo. This style has permatease. The length is nice and short, which plays to the strengths of the heat-friendly fiber. Another benefit of heat-friendly fibers on this style: the lack of shine helps make these crazy-bold colors look less wiggy and more like dyed biohair colors. PARTY ON, WIG LOVERS!
I love Piper. I suspected I would but to be honest I was concerned about the believability factor. No need for worry. Piper has beautiful natural hair density. So right off the bat she looks natural and the way her hair falls and the minimal amount of permatease coupled with the no fake shine from the heat friendly fibers makes her look very natural. I was surprised how much. ☺️ I can tuck her behind my ears with ease..meaning she doesn't have so much hair that putting her behind my ears makes them stick out..it doesn’t. I wear her tucked behind one ear all the time. The root color is a neutral medium to dark brown and the permatease is enough to give her some oomph but not enough to see it. She is very comfy after I take the nape adjusters in a tad on my petite/average head. I wore my Moonlit Orchid-R Piper the other day and received a four compliments on her...they loved the cut and color and had no idea it was a wig. I am quite smitten with Piper and ordered two more in different colors. Moonlit Orchid-R & Peach Bellini-R are equally beautiful. For a wallet friendly wig like Piper I am blown away. I would say if you're on the fence don’t be you’ll be pleasantly blown away. 😉 I highly recommend Piper and CysterWigs. Heather has really designed a beauty.
I am in love with Piper...and this blonde Harlow Blonde-R is my favorite blonde. The body color is very light and cool but not white or ashy ( gray) looking. A very clean fresh blonde. The root is a warm medium/dark blonde. Indoors and in low light she’ll look like a nice neutral dark blonde...outdoors in bright sunlight she’ll be a medium warm honey blonde. I love the juxtaposition between a cool blonde and a warm root ( #14) It’s very believable and works beautifully with m’y skin tone. There was very little permatease on this Piper ( I am collecting them...it’s like potato chips you can’t have just one lol) And the hair fell into place pretty easily. I woke up the permatease and moved the part from the right ( she comes with a right part ) to left and she is just a stunner. The permatease does not show at all. Very natural density and the fibers are soft with no shine because they are heat friendly fibers. That makes this very light blonde wig look even more realistic. I highly recommend Piper ...you will be thrilled with her. This CysterWigs Limited Collection is the best. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Another winner at an affordable price! Love this wig. Flattering cut with sweeping bang, stacked back, and great coverage tapering into the nape. Highlights and lowlights are very realistic. I’d love to see this style upgraded with a monopart/hand-tied top to expose scalp appearance for even more realism (I’d be all over that!). Wonderful to wear down or tucked back. Love this Harlow blonde and just ordered one in Indigo Swirl. Thank you cysterwigs for knocking it out of the park yet again!