Thanks to Cameron Lite by Jon Renau, the bob has evolved! Length and layers refresh this timeless style. The 100% hand-tied SmartLace ear to ear lace front, monofilament top and cap provide a natural appearance and fit. (We <3 this wig!)
- 100% hand-tied, ear to ear lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- 100% hand-tied cap, too :)
- A gentle bump of built-in volume (not permatease) keeps it from being flat behind the crown
- Part of the SmartLace Lite Collection
- Average cap size
- Front: 10", Crown: 12", Side: 8", Nape: 4.5"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Color shown: FS6/30/27 (Toffee Truffle)
One of Jon Renau's most popular bobs gets an upgrade with the new SmartLace™ Lite cap. With lighter hair density and a unique lace front that extends from ear to ear for the most realistic hair line, Cameron Lite is a timeless style with elegant layers and refined length. Her mono top and 100% hand tied cap provide the appearance of natural hair growth.
Cameron Lite by Jon Renau is a highly realistic and professional mid-length, layered bob with excellent razored texture all over the ends. The full, 100% hand tied, ear to earlace front and translucent monofilament cap allows hair on the top of the head to pivot naturally on it's axis—just like your own! Cameron graces the top of the shoulders with a soft curve inward towards the face. Slightly shorter layers hug the face for the most flattering look possible. We think this one is very similar to Karlie by Jon Renau, except that Cameron flips inward and Karlie flares outward. (Karlie is also slightly longer.)