Heat by Jon Renau is a wavy shag that has it all—from shake-and-go wearability to heat defiant flexibility.
- 100% hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
- Open cap construction
- HD heat-defiant synthetic fibers can be heat styled up to 350 degrees
- HD fiber features ultra-fine denier, capturing the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair
- Combines the easy wearability of synthetic wigs with flexible styling of human hair
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Bang 4", Crown 7", Side 5", Nape 4.5"
- Weight: 2.8 oz
- Colors shown: FS26/31 Caramel Syrup, 22F16 Blonde Brownie, 6/33 Raspberry Twist, FS4/33/30A Midnight Cocoa, and 6F27 Carmel Ribbon
Heat by Jon Renau is a wavy, soft, shag cut with layers throughout that offer the ultimate in flexibility. Curl, crimp, straighten, or simply finger style for a look that fits your day. 100% hand-tied SmartLace™ construction creates the illusion of natural growth at the hairline for a beautifully realistic look, whatever style you choose. Big Plus: The Jon Renau SmartLace lace front is one of the best in the wig industry! It can be worn right out of the box, or the style can be changed with heat up to 350 degrees. A complimentary cut for anyone, the bang on Heat can be worn to the side, or over the forehead to frame the face. Jon Renau’s HD fiber is very soft and realistic feeling, offering a natural looking shine and look.