I absolutely love Natalie Petite by Jon Renau! Recently Taz and Kathleen did their "Pixie Bonanza" video and inspired me to give my my bobs for the summer. After reviewing so MANY different options, I settled on Natalie when I saw her featured on the Cysterwigs Instagram page by another client. What I love about my Natalie:
1) Fit! My head is average/small and completely bare, so most wigs run a bit
big on me. Natalie Petite is perfect.
2) Color - Shaded Peach, 30A27S4. This has been a good color for me - not too red, not too dark or light - perfect auburn brown with some highlights.
3) Minimal permatease - I'm not a big hair girl, and usually prefer no permatease. However, I find Natalie to look very natural - even with a little permatease.
4) Style flexibility - Who says you can't play with short hair?! On an everyday basis, she looks professional and chic with a quick combing and finger fluff. Last weekend I took out my gel & hairspray and made her all spunky and fun - super cute!
5) Lightweight & breathable - I live in Phoenix - it's 108 here today. Really, no wig is completely comfortable here, but Natalie is as good as I've had. It's wonderful to have hair that doesn't weigh me down and where the air can get in through the wefts.
6) Works with glasses - I often have issues with my hair and glasses fighting for space behind my ears. With Natalie, I actually tuck a bit of hair under the glasses and it works great.
This one is my summer 2017 favorite!