CysterWigs has partnered with Pinkee Promise to continue to bring you the name brand wigs you love while we focus on developing our own wig lines here at CysterWigs and HairKittyKitty.com. We do not sell these products directly from our store at this time. Clicking the button on this listing will redirect you to the Pinkee Promise website.
Tabu by Ellen Wille is a long, wavy style with face-framing layers, Heat Friendly Futura fibers and a 100% hand tied mini-lace front and crown.
Note about Ellen Wille wigs: Ellen Wille wigs are imported from Germany. As such, it may take up to a week of additional processing and up to 14 days shipping for your item to arrive.
- Tabu has a sliver of 100% hand tied lace front at front hair line that may not be entirely functional for this style -- we think this is a pretty wig, just keep this feature in mind!
- 100% hand-tied monofilament crown (about the size of a nickel)
- Open wefted cap
- Heat Friendly Futura fibers
- Average cap size
- Layered cut is very face-flattering
- Lots of volume near the top, less in the back; this is great for fuller faces!
- Part of the Perucci Collection
- Front: 7", Crown: 11", Sides: 11", Nape: 10"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Colors shown: Rosewood, Lavender, Rose Blonde and Ice Blue
Tabu by Ellen Wille is our special addition to the Perucci Collection. So get ready to have some fun, because this style has 4 beautiful pastel colors along with 4 natural colors. The 4 pastel colors are Ice Blue, Lavender, Rose Blonde, and Rosewood. Tabu has a soft beach wave all over for fullness, a open wefted cap to keep you cool and a 100% hand tied mini lace that gives you just enough lift to keep the hair parted out of your face. So whether you love the fun pastel colors or more of a natural color, this gorgeous style will have you looking fabulous. And best of all this style is made with high-quality, Heat Friendly Futura fibers, which allows you to have multiple styling options all in the same wig.
Note about Ellen Wille wigs: Ellen Wille wigs are imported from Germany. As such, it may take up to a week of additional processing and up to 14 days shipping for your item to arrive. Please plan accordingly!