Debutante by Gabor has layered waves with natural body for a flattering shape. A face-framing eyelash bang adds the finishing touch. She features a 100% hand tied temple to temple lace front, monofilament top and open wefted back and sides.
- 100% hand-tied temple to temple lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- Open wefted back and sides
- Ultra minimal adjusters in the back of the cap for added comfort
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Front: 4.5”, Crown: 6.5”, Sides: 4.5”, Back: 5.5”, Nape: 5.5”
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Color shown: GL11/25SS Shaded Honey Pecan
Debutante by Gabor is a multi-layered style of soft, swept-back waves that is all lightweight texture and controlled natural movement. Somewhere between short and mid-length with a slight fringe to frame the face, the look is feminine yet professional, and always ready to make a fashionable entrance. She features a 100% hand tied temple to temple lace front and monofilament top with open wefted back and sides for coolness. Debutante comes in an array of natural colors from Gabor.