Are you on the hunt for a flattering bob for any full face shape? Look no further, Wig Lover! Ainsley by CysterWigs is the beautifully budget-friendly way to go.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Natural, light hair density with permatease built into the top of the wig for built-in lift; will be slightly flat after transit; fluff with your fingers to bring out the volume
- Average cap size (will also accommodate average-large when adjusted)
- Hook adjusters in the back with a felt nape
- Front: 7", Crown: 13", Nape: 3.5"
- Overall: 12- 13", Note: this wig is heavily layered on the back and sides
- Weight: 4 oz
- Colors: ALL
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell ultra-premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order (Our heavy-duty, extra-deep wig boxes are really good).
THE STORY OF AINSLEY:
Never forget where you came from. This is good advice for anyone. For me, this means never forgetting what it was like to be goddess-sized and the sensation that I needed my wig to provide me with a good "frame" to help me define and highlight my best features, while minimizing the roundness on the sides of my face and neck. Ainsley was designed with beautiful plus-sized sirens in mind. Even if you are an average weight, though, the style is meant to be universally-flattering for you, too. (FTR: We stan inclusive hair styles and colors.)
Ainsley has been cut with lots of face-framing razored layering to help accentuate the positive, while minimizing roundness everywhere that counts. She's short enough to be easy to wear, but also long enough to give your confidence a boost due to the excellent coverage on the sides. There are a few things to note about this wig. 1) Ainsley has permatease. This was added to keep the weight and density of the wig light. It also gives you the opportunity to finger fluff her at the roots on top for added height and to bring out the dimensions of the all-over razored layering. 2) Ainsley is a heat-friendly synthetic wig. Add a curl or wave if you like. Straighten her out the next day. The sky is the limit, depending on your mood! 3) Ainsley is hand-styled with a straight razor to provide epic dimensional layering all-over. This may cause fly-aways. Static build-up may cause flyaways to appear on the top of the wig due to how it is cut and styled and the heat-friendly fiber, which is already predisposed to static build-up. Please assess whether or not you want to keep her. Then, once you give her the green-light, my recommendation is to soak Ainsley in a solution of lukewarm water and fragrance-free fabric softener for 5 minutes. Then, rinse thoroughly. (Always rinse out fabric softener, as it can make the hair flammable. By rinsing, you eliminate this issue.) For particularly pesky fly-aways, zap with steam and hold in place until the hair cools. (BTW: these are easy tips for any synthetic wigs with similar fly-aways and static issues!)