WHAT MAKES THIS WIG SPECIAL:
We took this plain Jane style and glammed her up with a fringe that's trimmed and thinned, her layers were also trimmed and pretty, romantic curls were set in.
Avery by Tony of Beverly is a mid-length style with layers and side-swept bangs. She features a 100% hand tied lace front and open cap construction for coolness.
- 100% hand-tied ready-to-wear lace front
- Open cap construction
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Harp Cap: Combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wearability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown.
- UltimateFit: Features lighter and more stretchable elastic around the entire cap for a more custom fit. This cap will mold to the shape of your head.
- Weight: 3.8 oz
- Color shown: Rooted Hot Cocoa
Avery by Tony of Beverly is a vertically layered shag with a fringy bang. A great mid-length style with a ready-to-wear, 100% hand tied lace front and harp cap base. Twin of best-selling Hunter, but with a machine-made top.
Creative Hair Studio by CysterWigs:
Our Creative Hair Studio features customer favorite wigs by our name brand suppliers with a one-of-a-kind twist! Each CHS wig has been expertly modified from the original version by an expert licensed cosmetologist under the creative direction of Heather from CysterWigs. Each of these is a one-of-a-kind unit. Once it sells, it's gone. (Sorry: No backorders and no rain checks.) Due to the fact that these are modified from the original version of the product, we have marked the box and changed the hang tags so no one confuses these CHS units for the original unmodified product. There is also a price differential on these products due to the quality and labor commitment that went into the modifications. Our studio is located in Athens, GA (USA) and only employs licensed cosmetologists to handle the hair. They are priced according to the amount of additional work.