Our sweet little Fallon is a deliberate 2020 upgrade to one of our favorite style trends: the modern shattered bob with textured fringe. We love cute, classic bobs. They're universally flattering and versatile as can be. They look great for every occasion! All colors on Fallon are made with famously, fabulously silky BelleTress Heat-Friendly synthetic fiber. The 100% hand-tied lace front and monofilament middle part will give your hair a much more realistic top-down appearance, and the heat-friendly fiber gives you ultimate control over the curl and volume of the style.
- Part of the CysterWigs x BelleTress Collection
- Limited edition style collaboration from BelleTress and CysterWigs.com
- Personally designed by Heather at CysterWigs.com
- I (Heather) selected a collection of the most popular BelleTress colors as well as some of my rare favorite colors to bring them to you in another cute style!
- We are also offering Fallon in some of our custom colors (all are premium silky heat-friendly fiber)
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied center monofilament part
- Fringe is cut to be easy-to-wear without additional trimming
- Open-wefted in back with lots of stretch
- Made of heat-friendly Futura synthetic fiber to give you the most control over the curl, texture, and volume of the hair
- Light, realistic hair density
- Length is great for heat-friendly fiber (not too long)
- Average cap size (can easily accommodate petite-average to average-large cap sizes for maximum fit versatility)
Hi there! Heather here. I designed Fallon as a wig enthusiast with other wig enthusiasts and collectors in mind. My inspiration for this style was my love for the concept of styles like Alexi by Noriko and our own Ambrose style. I consider this our store's version of that kind of cut, with all the upgrades I wanted and none of the features I didn't like. I am a full-time, real-life wig wearer who does not want to settle for minimalist cap features in my daily wig wear. I made Fallon to make a version of this style that *I* would want to wear in real life. Hopefully you'll like her too!
Fallon is the answer to all of my critiques of its predecessors.
1) Fallon is heat-friendly. The power is literally in your hands to make this shattered beauty look however you want.
2) The fringe on Fallon is made to be worn down, but is a perfect length for most people to wear without additional trimming.
3) Lace front: Want to style her off the face? Go right ahead! :)
4) 100% hand-tied monofilament middle part: No kinky permatease on the part of our Fallon. She looks natural and modern right out of the box. (She does have some light permatease, but it is concealed by the hair when parted correctly.)
5) Natural hair density and crown volume: This wig is lightweight on, and looks extremely natural and high-end from every angle.
6) Attention to detail to create a comfortable, versatile cap: We modified the adjustability of the cap on Fallon to comfortably accommodate most wig wearers, regardless of head shape or size. The sizing of this has been tested to fit petite-average to average-large. The perimeter has generous amounts of elastic with an average ear-to-ear, meaning that the ear tabs will not come down too low (or too high) on most wearers.
7) Curl on this style has more layering and depth than the styles that inspired it. This will give it a modern, playful, feminine appearance with very natural movement.
PS: If you are curious about the differences between Raspberry Cocoa Frappe & Cool Opal Brown-R: You have a good eye for color! They are both chocolate mauve blends exclusive to CysterWigs.com. (My natural hair color should have been purple. I am a huge fan!)
RCF is slightly cooler in tone overall than the COB-R. RCF is a tipped color, with the tips being a dramatic light orchid color. The fringe on Fallon is softer in this color than in the COB-R. The color does not shift, so it photographs much more consistently in most lighting.
COB-R is meant to shift colors depending on the lighting (hence, the "opal" in the name of this color). This is an optical illusion color with no brown, unlike RCF, which does have some dark auburn brown in the blend. COB-R will look bright mauve-plum in direct sunlight. (I've included an image of this effect on the back of the wig in the gallery.) It will look brown with a slight purple undertone in most indoor lighting. It is much more dynamic than the RCF and the fringe is dark and dramatic.
Because COB-R shifts color dynamically depending on the lighting, it is darker than RCF indoors, while being lighter and more vibrant than RCF in direct sunlight.
Fallon in Pumpkin Spice Latte a beautiful dynamic but natural auburn
This is my second Fallon. I love this style more and more as I wear her. As with all wigs everyone is a little different. This one has a little less hair and curl than my Strawberry Shortcake one. I love it..it has just the right amount of density and the wave is perfectly casual. Since this is made with BelleTress’s heat friendly fiber I could easily add more curl if I wanted to. The lace front and middle mono part is especially exquisite on this one so I trained the fringe with my hot air brush to stay to the sides. I love the length..it’s long enough to be feminine but not so long that it’ll cause premature tangling at the nape. Comfort level is off the charts. I don’t even feel it on my head. No pressure points. The fit is wonderful after I took the nape adjusters in just a tad. This is a very realistic style and I can’t recommend her enough. You will love her and as always CysterWigs is a pure joy to order from. 💕👍🏻
I purchased Fallon in three different colors. My absolute favorite one is in the color Raspberry cocoa. It’s absolutely stunning! This style is very flattering and easy to put into a ponytail. The bangs are the best part. They’re not too long and not too thick. My only complaint with this wig is that it doesn’t seem to be as heat friendly as others I’ve owned. I tried to give one of my Fallons some curl with my curling iron on its lowest setting and it wouldn’t take and the ends of the hair looked dry and frayed afterwards. I won’t be using direct heat on it again. However, I’ve worn one of the wigs working in a kitchen and the heat from the oven has not seemed to effect the hair fibers negatively. I will definitely be repurchasing this wig in the future! I super hope Fallon comes out in a dark red shade someday, that’s my dream 😍
The fibers are silky, the cap is comfy, the fringe doesn't get in my eyes, and this COLOR. Wow. I don't usually wear a center part, so that will take a little getting used to, but I really like it! And the fringe can also be manipulated off to the side, if bangs aren't your thang. ;) Yep, love it. Five stars.
Full transparency, this wig was provided in exchange for an honest review. And I honestly think it's great!
Full disclosure this is my third Fallon..I purchased the other two but this beauty was gifted to me ( by Heather owner of CysterWigs) Will that change my review? ...not a bit..lol. I already loved this wig. All have their little variances but this one is perfection to me. She has light/natural density which I really love she looks so natural but you have to be careful the wefts in the very front stay covered. If you wear her as is out of the box, no problem. I tend to play with my wigs and like to style the sides off my face..on one side the wefts were exposed a bit if I wasn’t careful. Am I upset by that? Not at all it’s an easy fix. The wave pattern on Fallon I would say is relaxed more than casual if that makes sense. Shes not sloppy looking and can be dressed up or down imo. The length is about shoulder length and is very wearable. This color is an ashy cool blonde and has more of a shadow than a traditional stark dark root. The root color blends nicely with my brows. I love the bangs/fringe on this Fallon. The fit and comfort are wonderful. The fibers have no shine to them which really adds to her realism. These are heat friendly fibers so you can add more curl or even steam her straight but for me the wave is beautiful. Heather designed a beauty in Fallon. I highly recommend her and this beautiful classy color. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Outside in natural, overcast, perfect lighting to show off color.
THE FIBER IS AMAZINGLY SOFT AND SILKY. I have long been a BelleTress fan because of the HF fibers but THIS is beyond expectations. Side coverage terrific without resting on my ears. I use a wig grip
for best fit being a member of the THT (tinyheadtribe).
Lacefront beautifully knotted into middle monopart with just barely any permatease surrounding it yielding a low profile. I can actually make a bit of a side part given the generous middle part space. Density is moderate with fine denier. A "bells & whistles" upgrade of the AMBROSE. If you like Ambrose but wished for more comfort features then FALLON will satisfy you.
OOOOOO and the Perfect Fringe Length!!!
The color MRB is described as being Coconut Silver Blonde WITH a Root. I do not know the color code but my guess is 17/101/18R, so in some lighting it might look grey without there actually being any grey fibers in it. It's Magical! Enjoy