IMPORTANT NOTE: This particular item did not pass our quality control inspections. The color and style are gorgeous, so we are offering this item for sale at a dramatically reduced price. We do not recommend wearing this particular item on its own. This version of Bardot will make an amazing practice wig. It is also perfect for DIY projects, such as making your own halo or headband wig. We pride ourselves as a company on our transparent marketing practices. Because of this, we'd like you to know up front why this item is listed separately at such a dramatically reduced price. It is not representative of the other Bardot wigs we sell on the site. This is a clearance item. It is ineligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges. All sales final. This version should be considered irregular - and a great value to anyone who wants something to play with for projects and practice, without spending too much.
- Heather from CysterWigs
Effortless glamor -- and compassionately priced too? Fudge yeah! That's what Bardot by CysterWigs is all about. Bardot is an ultra-femme mid-length style with subtle salt spray waves.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Ouchless: "Medical Friendly" cap design meant to be comfortable and functional for people with alopecia
- Compassionate pricing: Designed with budget-conscious wig lovers in mind, because looking expensive doesn't need to be expensive!
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Average cap size (will also accommodate average-large when adjusted)
- Hook adjusters in the back with a felt nape
- Front: 11.5 - 12", Crown: 10 - 12", Nape: 11 - 11.5"
- Overall: 18", Note: this wig is heavily layered on the back and sides
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Natural, light hair density with permatease built into the top of the wig for built-in lift; will be slightly flat after transit; fluff with your fingers to bring out the volume
- Colors: ALL (we love our customers and want to make this as easy as possible!)
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell ultra-premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order (Our heavy-duty, extra-deep wig boxes are really good).
THE STORY OF BARDOT:
I review a lot of wigs from a lot of brands. Sometimes, I think a wig has some superfluous cap features that raise the price without offering much. Bardot is a deliberate correction to this. I have removed all the pricey cap features of a popular style (on purpose) to bring you a lower-priced option. Bardot is a gorgeous, breezy, barely-waved, blowout bombshell of a midlength style. She gives you feminine glamor and volume while maintaining lightweight, natural hair density. A lot of thought went into developing a pretty, comfortable, affordable wig that would be fun to collect and wear. I hope you love her. Bardot is very flattering and the salt-sprayed, barely-waved texture right out of the box is divine. She's one of my favorites so far. I'd love to know what you think!