Our exclusive Phoenix style is a deliberate 2020 upgrade to one of the most popular styles from 2019. The monofilament part and lace front will give your hair a much more realistic top-down appearance, and the heat-friendly fiber gives you ultimate control over the curl and volume of the style. WIN-WIN-WIN! :)
In stock and ready to ship :)
- Part of the CysterWigs x BelleTress Collection
- Limited edition style collaboration from BelleTress and CysterWigs.com
- Personally designed by Heather at CysterWigs.com
- Offered in the top 5 best-selling original colors in our store from the BelleTress line
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied left-side monofilament part
- Open (wefted) in back with lots of stretch
- Made of heat-friendly Futura synthetic fiber to give you the most control over the curl, texture, and volume of the hair
- Light, realistic hair density
- Length is great for heat-friendly fiber (not too long)
- Average cap size (can easily accommodate petite-average to average-large cap sizes for maximum fit versatility)
- Unlike the styles that inspired it, the bang on Phoenix is light-as-air and only at the front hairline (does NOT go all the way back to the crown)
Hi there! Heather here. I designed our Phoenix wig as a wig enthusiast with other wig enthusiasts and collectors in mind. My inspiration for this style was the popularity of styles like Paige by Henry Margu and Jones by Estetica. Those styles are great and I highly recommend them if you like these cuts and are on a budget. However, they have some real limitations due to the less-expensive open cap construction. I am a full-time real-life wig wearer who does not want to settle for minimalist cap features in my daily wig wear. I made Phoenix to make a version of this style that *I* would want to wear in real life. Hopefully you like her too!
Phoenix is the answer to all of my critiques of its predecessors.
1) Phoenix is heat-friendly. One of the biggest pet peeves I have with the other styles like this is that they aren't as curly as the professionally shot pictures on the models. Phoenix, on the other hand, looks exactly like our images without any additional styling. If you want a bigger curl, curl it! If you want it to be poker straight, straighten it! The power is literally in your hands to make this shaggy beauty look however you want.
2) The bang on Phoenix is intentionally thinned out and only at the front hair line. The cuts that inspired Phoenix have much thicker bangs that can be tricky to work with. Phoenix has bangs that don't add bulk and can be easily swept off to the side if you don't want to wear them down.
3) A lace front: unlike other similar styles, Phoenix has a fully hand-tied temple-to-temple lace front for easy off-the-face styling.
4) 100% hand-tied monofilament part: This allows for optimal parting realism. She will look awesome and very natural.
5) Natural hair density and crown volume: this wig is light-weight on and looks extremely natural and high-end from every angle.
6) Attention to detail to create a comfortable, versatile cap: we modified the adjustability of the cap on Phoenix to comfortably accommodate most wig wearers, regardless of head shape or size. The sizing of this has been tested to fit petite-average to average-large. The perimeter has generous amounts of elastic with an average ear-to-ear, meaning that the ear tabs will not come down too low (or too high) on most wearers.