Wild Thing, you make our hearts sing! Charisma by CysterWigs is a stacked, layered bob with a literal twist: a unique alternating deconstructed curl pattern that gives her untamed vibes. Keep reading for details.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Ouchless: "Medical Friendly" cap design meant to be comfortable and functional for people with alopecia
- Compassionate pricing: Designed with budget-conscious wig lovers in mind, because looking expensive doesn't need to be expensive!
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Natural, light hair density with permatease built into the top of the wig for built-in lift; will be slightly flat after transit; fluff with your fingers to bring out the volume
- Average cap size (will also accommodate average-large when adjusted)
- Hook adjusters in the back with a felt nape
- Front: 8", Sides: 12" - 14", Nape: 4"
- Overall: 11", Note: this wig is heavily layered on the back and sides
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Colors: ALL
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell ultra-premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order (Our heavy-duty, extra-deep wig boxes are really good).
THE STORY OF CHARISMA:
Stacked, angled, slightly shaggy bobs are back in style, but at CysterWigs, we don't just want to stick to the classics. That is how Charisma was born.
What sets Charisma apart is her texture. Charisma features a unique alternating deconstructed wavy texture pattern that arranges slightly wavy sections up against straight sections to give her a deliberately "messy chic" appearance relative to any other wig you're likely to find. (And, because she is made with a heat-friendly synthetic fiber, you can straighten or curl her if you like the cut but not the texture.) Charisma has a comparable cap build to our popular Grayson, Ainsley, and Felix wigs. She has the same luscious premium silky heat-friendly fibers and colors that fans of the CysterWigs Limited collection adore. If you're a superfreak who likes to walk on the wild side, give Charisma a try!
1) Charisma has permatease. This was added to keep the weight and density of the wig light. It also gives you the opportunity to finger fluff her at the roots on top for added height and to bring out the dimensions of the all-over razored layering.
2) Charisma is a heat-friendly synthetic wig. Add a curl or wave if you like. Straighten her out the next day. The sky is the limit, depending on your mood!
3) Charisma is hand-styled with a straight razor to provide epic dimensional layering all-over. This may cause fly-aways. Static build-up may cause flyaways to appear on the top of the wig due to how it is cut and styled and the heat-friendly fiber, which is already predisposed to static build-up. Please assess whether or not you want to keep her. Then, once you give her the green-light, my recommendation is to soak Ainsley in a solution of lukewarm water and fragrance-free fabric softener for 5 minutes. Then, rinse thoroughly. (Always rinse out fabric softener, as it can make the hair flammable. By rinsing, you eliminate this issue.) For particularly pesky fly-aways, zap with steam and hold in place until the hair cools. (BTW: these are easy tips for any synthetic wigs with similar fly-aways and static issues!)