Our Calista wig is something truly special. She is our first monofilament wig. Calista features a realistic hand-knotted monofilament middle part, natural hair density, and a super-chic-shaggy cut with funky, shattered ends. We built our Wigs Forever line to be some of the most comfortable wigs you've ever owned. We've added felt to alleviate pressure points and extra elastic at the perimeter for a great custom fit. She's also really light weight and breathes well, making her comfy even in hot weather. Keep reading for more details!
ABOUT THE WIGS FOREVER COLLECTION:
- Fashion-forward styles and colors + medical grade comfort features = medical wearers and fashion wearers enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Styles and colors designed by Heather from CysterWigs.com
- Premium wig with very basic packaging to keep price to a minimum
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order
- 360 Felt: Soft premium felt added all around the interior perimeter of the cap to eliminate pressure points
- Premium velcro adjusters and extended felt nape (another premium feature!)
- Cap can be tightened to petite-average at the perimeter or let out to average-large
- Premium silky REGULAR (not heat-friendly) Kanekalon synthetic hair: hair may be slightly shinier than heat-friendly synthetic, but the trade-off is worth it for a more durable wig with very natural movement. The colors are typically more dynamic and saturated, too!
- 100% Hand-tied monofilament lace middle part for a realistic parting area
- Premium open capless (wefted) construction keeps weight down while allowing your scalp to "breathe"
- Very light, natural hair density (approx. 120%) with minimal shedding
- THIS WIG HAS PERMATEASE. Permatease will be compressed for shipment; choose to wear it flat, or fluff it up as much as you want!
- Inspired by other shags in our store with deconstructed layering and shattered ends
- Front: 6", Sides: 14-16", Nape: 6"
- Note: this style is very layered; most of the hair will be shorter than these measurements, by varying degrees, based on the texture
- Overall from crown to bottom: 16"
- Weight: 5 oz
THE STORY OF CALISTA BY WIGS FOREVER:
Hi there! Heather here. I designed our Calista wig when I started to ask myself, "What would one of these short shatter bobs look like if it grew out a little?" Then, I realized it would probably end up with a Chrissie Hynde shag. I am all about that! Calista is a wig that took over 10 months to master. My goal was to bring the right balance of functionality, ease-of-wear, cuteness, and price. She's wallet-friendly, but she isn't "cheap!" Calista by CysterWigs Wigs Forever is a fashion-forward rocker shag chic enough that you can still wear her to work. Rock on, CysterWigs Lovers!
PRE-SALE PERIOD FAQ:
We are offering this wig for sale in advance of the products arriving from the factory. Pre-sales are only launched once the product is already in production in the colors listed. We are currently only making these in very small batches, in some cases with as few as 20 per color per style.
- Pre-sales are your way of reserving one before they are released to public.
- Payment will be accepted UP FRONT for the pre-sale, not at the time of shipment.
- Coupons and gift cards can be used for pre-orders on this product. Normal terms apply.
- You may cancel your pre-order at any time prior to notification that the product has shipped to you. Cancellation within this window will result in a full refund, no questions asked...but you will also lose your place in line for the product when it launches publicly.
- Cancellations made after you've been sent the shipping notification will result in a 20% cancellation fee. Please note that this will apply once we send you that notice.
- Normal return policies apply. The window for returns will not begin until you receive the product.
- You will be notified via email of every step of this process as things progress (make sure you are able to receive our emails at the address you use for your orders)
DISCLOSURE: Our store plans to use the pre-sale money from this product to fund the production of more exclusive styles and colors in future pre-sales.
- Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any other inquiries.
Current ETA on most colors for this pre-sale product: JULY 2021.
We will update this listing if more colors or refills are added due to demand.