Our Honor wig is effortlessly chic. This synthetic beauty is a classic chin-length short angled bob with saucy fringe. The name is everything: Honor offers timeless beauty at a compassionate price.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Average cap size (will also accommodate average-large when adjusted)
- Hook adjusters in the back with a felt nape
- Front: 4", Crown: 11", Nape: 1.75"
- Pro tip: Failure to check the nape before leaving the house is a common mistake people make with wigs this short. (I've done this in livestreams before!) Make sure your biohair is tucked under a wig liner, or, better yet, buzz it down. This is a great strategy for hot weather . . . and hot flashes!
- Overall: 11"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Natural, light hair density with permatease built into the top of the wig for built-in lift; will be slightly flat after transit; fluff with your fingers to bring out the volume
- Colors: ALL
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell ultra-premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order (Our heavy-duty, extra-deep wig boxes are really good).
THE STORY OF HONOR:
First of all, I’ve always loved the name. “Honor” is one of those names that never goes out of style because it represents something that always looks and feels good. I designed a wig that would represent the power of the name. She’s effortlessly chic and easy to wear. Honor is a comfortable wig at a compassionate price. Honor is also designed to be super flattering. The front is designed to help carve out your jaw and provide a good “frame” for your face. The fringe is just a little too long, but in all the right ways. It can be swept to the side or you can trim it. Honor and the other wigs in our Limited Collection are inexpensive enough that you should feel a little more free to experiment and customize them. Make them your own. Have fun with it! Also, consider joining us on Moon Kitty Mixup in Facebook. Our customers share awesome styling tips in there for these!
There are a few things to note about this wig. 1) Honor has permatease. This was added to keep the weight and density of the wig light. It also gives you the opportunity to finger fluff her at the roots on top for added height. Keep in mind, the lack of layering will make this wig very sleek by default. 2) Honor is a heat-friendly synthetic wig. Add a curl or wave if you like. Straighten her out the next day. The sky is the limit, depending on your mood! 3) Honor has a very short nape. I highly recommend wearing a wig cap with this one. Or, better still, just buzz your biohair down. (I’ve been doing that for years. When you’re ready, it’s very liberating.) Whichever way you choose, check your nape with a handheld mirror before you walk out the door! ❤️