Our exclusive Phoenix style is a deliberate 2020 upgrade to one of the most popular styles from 2019. All colors on Phoenix are made with the famous BelleTress Heat-Friendly synthetic fiber they're so famous for! The 100% hand tied lace front and monofilament part will give your hair a much more realistic top-down appearance, and the heat-friendly fiber gives you ultimate control over the curl and volume of the style. WIN-WIN-WIN! :)
- Part of the CysterWigs x BelleTress Collection
- Limited edition style collaboration from BelleTress and CysterWigs.com
- Personally designed by Heather at CysterWigs.com
- Offered in the top 5 best-selling original colors in our store from the BelleTress line
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied left-side monofilament part
- Open (wefted) in back with lots of stretch
- Made of heat-friendly Futura synthetic fiber to give you the most control over the curl, texture, and volume of the hair
- Light, realistic hair density
- Length is great for heat-friendly fiber (not too long)
- Average cap size (can easily accommodate petite-average to average-large cap sizes for maximum fit versatility)
- Unlike the styles that inspired it, the bang on Phoenix is light-as-air and only at the front hairline (does NOT go all the way back to the crown)
Hi there! Heather here. I designed our Phoenix wig as a wig enthusiast with other wig enthusiasts and collectors in mind. My inspiration for this style was the popularity of styles like Paige by Henry Margu and Jones by Estetica. Those styles are great and I highly recommend them if you like these cuts and are on a budget. However, they have some real limitations due to the less-expensive open cap construction. I am a full-time real-life wig wearer who does not want to settle for minimalist cap features in my daily wig wear. I made Phoenix to make a version of this style that *I* would want to wear in real life. Hopefully you like her too!
Phoenix is the answer to all of my critiques of its predecessors.
1) Phoenix is heat-friendly. One of the biggest pet peeves I have with the other styles like this is that they aren't as curly as the professionally shot pictures on the models. Phoenix, on the other hand, looks exactly like our images without any additional styling. If you want a bigger curl, curl it! If you want it to be poker straight, straighten it! The power is literally in your hands to make this shaggy beauty look however you want.
2) The bang on Phoenix is intentionally thinned out and only at the front hair line. The cuts that inspired Phoenix have much thicker bangs that can be tricky to work with. Phoenix has bangs that don't add bulk and can be easily swept off to the side if you don't want to wear them down.
3) A lace front: unlike other similar styles, Phoenix has a fully 100% hand-tied temple-to-temple lace front for easy off-the-face styling.
4) 100% hand-tied monofilament part: This allows for optimal parting realism. She will look awesome and very natural.
5) Natural hair density and crown volume: this wig is light-weight on and looks extremely natural and high-end from every angle.
6) Attention to detail to create a comfortable, versatile cap: we modified the adjustability of the cap on Phoenix to comfortably accommodate most wig wearers, regardless of head shape or size. The sizing of this has been tested to fit petite-average to average-large. The perimeter has generous amounts of elastic with an average ear-to-ear, meaning that the ear tabs will not come down too low (or too high) on most wearers.
Phoenix in Mocha with Cream is super versatile—the light bangs can be worn down or swooped up, and the lighter color is brought all the way forward to the lace front which creates a natural hairline. She can be pretty rock-n-roll, but can also go boho-chic, or totally ‘80s! Super fun creation and I think I want another one!
Phoenix in Butterbeer Blonde...Quintessential Summer Hair - A CysterWigs Exclusive Style
I love Phoenix. Her fibers are soft and realistic. The style is very flattering on me. I have an oblong ( be it full) face and longer styles can bring my face down but not with Phoenix. The waves are so light and airy and since these fibers are heat friendly when you scrunch her up she stays putl. No need for product like wig safe hair spray to hold in place. She has an exquisite lace front and left mono part. This color Butterbeer Blonde is overall a neutral blonde that leans cool because of all the platinum highlights especially around the face. I usually go with warmer colors but wanted to see if I could pull off this pretty blonde. I love it. If you love cooler blondes there’s enough cool platinum in her to make you happy and if you love warmer blondes there’s enough honey tones to make you happy too. Champagne With Apple Pie is still my favorite BT blonde but this color is beautiful as well. I love that BelleTress carried the light blonde into the lace front...well done and the root isn't as dark or harsh as I thought it might be. She has wispy fringe. Mine came with a lift in the center (cowlick ) so if you wanted to show off the bangs you would need to use a tad of steam ( lots of ways to do this but this is the easiest and quickest way) so they would fall nicely over your forehead . I personally love the way she came to me. I just swept the fringe off my face and parted her off center and over to the left mono part. I think not having a perfect part looks more…
I just love Phoenix. The fit and comfort is great. Very natural and realistic hairline and wave pattern. Soft BelleTress denier and fibers. I just wear Phoenix around the house - can’t go out here til June. Hope she lasts😊.
What's not to LOVE about PHOENIX? Right out of the box the attention to detail and the thoughtful planning that went into the design is obvious and elevates the quality of this shattered mid-length hair. It is has a carefree feel and density that looks and feels like my own bio hair. There is just enough messy wave to be fun, wispy bangs that nicely frame the face and one of the best parting spaces I have experienced. The hand tied upgrade contributes to the realism. The hair fibers have just enough sheen to be believable healthy hair.
You can dress up or just do Saturday errands in this style. It is versatile. The fit and comfort level was excellent for my 21.75 inch circumference. I love it so much I have requested another! I see PHOENIX as my go to #1 when life returns to normal. I highly recommend this to anyone, and everyone. It is one of a kind in the sea of synthetics and clearly makes its mark in the higher end wig designs.