Before ordering Alessandra by Jon Renau I was little hesitant which was mainly due to the fact that I had become so attached and fond of my Julianne my Jon Renau.
This wig is without doubt a stunning piece in many ways.
1. The quality of the lace front is excellent and undetectable
2. The movement of the synthetic hair is neither 'slippery' or 'stiff' and moves smoothly and naturally around the face and shoulders.
3. Color 12fs8 is beautiful. This is the color I have my Julianne and I love it. The shaded blonde tones and highlights going through the hair are stunning and the contrast of the darker root brings everything together making it very natural in appearance.
4. The cut and layers are stunning and is probably as to why the Alessandra moves the way it does.
5. The quantity of hair is surprisingly not overwhelming in thickness and this was the main concern I had before I finally decided to take a leap of faith and order it and boy am I glad I did! However, the overall length will take a little getting used to but that is just me personally. I am so enjoying having the length which has given me so many styling options.