This chic, face-framing bob scores high in style and comfort. The open cap keeps you cool while the 100% hand tied SmartLace lace front mimics natural growth at the hairline. (I LOOOOVE this wig! It’s my #1 go-to style.)
- 100% hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
- Open cap construction keeps scalp cool and price down
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Front: 7.5", Crown 10.5", Side 7", Nape 3.5"
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Colors shown: 12FS8 Shaded Praline, FS38/PLS8 Flurry and FS36/56/60S4 Storm
Kristen is a less expensive alternative to Kristi by Jon Renau. It's the same cut, the only difference is in the cap construction. This is a GREAT wig. Jon Renau wigs are beautifully done and very well made. The colors are very beautiful and the hair fibers are very light. This is a wonderful, professional wig with a 100% hand tied lace front for added realism.