Breezy Wave Cut by HairDo is a super-cute and spiral curled, short cropped bob. She features fringe bangs and lots of layering throughout her curls. Breezy Wave Cut is part of HairUWear's collection of easy-to-wear and easy-on-the-wallet open capped wigs.
- Made by the same company that makes Raquel Welch and Gabor
- Even has the Raquel Welch colors!
- Average cap size
- Closed flower-net lace creates instant volume and maintains wig shape
- Open-wefting throughout the sides and back allow ventilation
- True2Life Fibers are heat-friendly up to 350 degrees
- Front: 4.75", Crown: 7", Sides: 7", Back: 7", Nape: 5"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Color shown: SS14/88 Shaded Golden Wheat
Breezy Wave Cut by HairDo is a cute and sassy, multi-layered, cropped bob. The softly waved crown and fringe blend to spiral tendrils that are light and airy, giving the wearer the look of tons of curl but in a shape that sits close to the head, thus eliminating the excessive volume often found in curly styles. A thoroughly modern update of a curly cropped bob, Breezy Wave Cut is big on curl and texture but with face-framing, tapered cut lengths that flatter every face shape.
The cap is designed with a resilient stretch lace material that actually molds to the shape of the head for a comfortable, custom-like fit. Additional comfort features include a wide velvet band at the front hairline to prevent friction, open wefting on top for a light, cool fit, open ear tabs and an open extended nape for added lightness, and ultra-thin adjusters at the nape to further ensure a personalized fit. In addition, because it is made with heat-friendly Tru2Life® synthetic hair, Breezy Wave Cut can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools (up to 350° Fahrenheit / 180° Celsius) depending on your desired look. We recommend a low-medium setting. Curling/straightening while wearing is not recommended.