Shattered Bob by HairDo is a modern take on the classic short bob. She features textured bangs and lots of cute, longer layering with ends that are sleek and taper into the nape for a captivating new look. Shattered Bob is part of HairUWear's collection of easy-to-wear and easy-on-the-wallet open capped wigs.
- Made by the same company that makes Raquel Welch and Gabor
- Even has the Raquel Welch colors!
- Average cap size
- Closed flower-net lace creates instant volume and maintains wig shape
- Open-wefting throughout the sides and back allow ventilation
- True2Life Fibers are heat-friendly up to 350 degrees
- Front: 5.5", Crown: 6.5", Sides: 5", Back: 5", Nape: 2"
- Weight: 2.93 oz
- Color shown: SS25 Shaded Ginger Blonde
An easy to style, to-the-chin length bob, Shattered Bob by Hairdo is adorned with tousled layers throughout. Textured bangs are easily worn onto the face or swept to the side. The ample layers and nape hugging lengths result in a flattering rounder silhouette that is a joy to wear.
The cap is designed with a resilient stretch lace material that actually molds to the shape of the head for a comfortable, custom-like fit. Additional comfort features include a wide velvet band at the front hairline to prevent friction, open wefting on top for a light, cool fit, open ear tabs for added lightness, and ultra-thin adjusters at the nape to further ensure a personalized fit. In addition, because it is made with heat-friendly Tru2Life® synthetic hair, Shattered Bob can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools (up to 350° Fahrenheit / 180° Celsius) depending on your desired look. We recommend a low-medium setting. Curling/straightening while wearing is not recommended.