Feel nostalgic for summer? Beach-inspired Angelina Mono SF by CysterWigs is a long, wavy bob with a 100% hand-tied, outrageously pliable and soft lace front and monofilament top !
- 100% hand-tied lace front made of ultra-fine, ultra-premium Swiss lace
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- Lace front has softer texture than most lace fronts on the market, and is much less scratchy as a result!
- Average cap size (fits true-to-size; will feel tight on folks with a larger cap size)
- Synthetic fibers with ultra-fine denier
- Soft, barely-there waves make this a supremely fashionable and feminine style!
- Light hair density for ultimate realism
- Front: 8 - 10", Crown: 20 - 22", Nape: 16 - 18" (style is heavily textured at the bottoms, hence the ranges)
- Weight: 4.15 oz
- Colors shown: Dark Mocca, Caramel Root, Danish Blonde Root, Champagne Root and Swedish Blonde Root
- Transparently white-labeled, ultra-premium European synthetic wig: Brand name will be revealed when item arrives at your door
- This item comes directly from Europe. Shipping can occasionally be delayed on this item by up to 10 days beyond our normal shipping timelines. Please consider this a big heads up that this may happen -- and plan accordingly! ;)
- Inventory limited to stock listed here; we can't do special orders outside of what is offered for sale on this site
Angelina Mono SF by CysterWigs is the ultra-deluxe European answer to other popular wigs in a similar style. This carefree, breezy style is the longer "sister style" to the über-popular Carlotta SF and Larissa SF wigs by the same line. Angelina has extremely natural volume and hair density that will not need to be thinned at all -- she is ready to wear immediately! The fully 100% hand-tied monofilament top allows for multidirectional parting. The cap construction does not feature the tell-tale "bump-it" of permatease that you might find in similar styles. (This ought to make some of you VERY excited!) The lace features are soft and pliable, resulting in one of the most comfortable-fitting lace fronts on the market.