Our exclusive Phoenix style is a deliberate 2020 upgrade to one of the most popular styles from 2019. All colors on Phoenix are made with the famous BelleTress Heat-Friendly synthetic fiber they're so famous for! The 100% hand tied lace front and monofilament part will give your hair a much more realistic top-down appearance, and the heat-friendly fiber gives you ultimate control over the curl and volume of the style. WIN-WIN-WIN! :)
***VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ*** This is a PRESALE listing. The shipment is not expected to arrive until October 2020. By purchasing now, you consent to us capturing the payment immediately in exchange for reserving your wig. Times are tough. We want to bring these to you due to how much people love them. Doing things this way will allow us to do this and give you the chance to snag one before they arrive! Thank you in advance for understanding! ❤️
Another note from Heather: A few of our preorder colors have already sold out. I am going to watch the other colors on this to see what sells, and once we sell about 50% of the preorders, I will trigger a refill order on the ones that sell out. Keep buying them up. I'm paying attention -- and I will keep making these as demand and my budget permit. - 7.21.2020
- Part of the CysterWigs x BelleTress Collection
- Limited edition style collaboration from BelleTress and CysterWigs.com
- Personally designed by Heather at CysterWigs.com
- Offered in the top 5 best-selling original colors in our store from the BelleTress line
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied left-side monofilament part
- Open (wefted) in back with lots of stretch
- Made of heat-friendly Futura synthetic fiber to give you the most control over the curl, texture, and volume of the hair
- Light, realistic hair density
- Length is great for heat-friendly fiber (not too long)
- Average cap size (can easily accommodate petite-average to average-large cap sizes for maximum fit versatility)
- Unlike the styles that inspired it, the bang on Phoenix is light-as-air and only at the front hairline (does NOT go all the way back to the crown)
Hi there! Heather here. I designed our Phoenix wig as a wig enthusiast with other wig enthusiasts and collectors in mind. My inspiration for this style was the popularity of styles like Paige by Henry Margu and Jones by Estetica. Those styles are great and I highly recommend them if you like these cuts and are on a budget. However, they have some real limitations due to the less-expensive open cap construction. I am a full-time real-life wig wearer who does not want to settle for minimalist cap features in my daily wig wear. I made Phoenix to make a version of this style that *I* would want to wear in real life. Hopefully you like her too!
Phoenix is the answer to all of my critiques of its predecessors.
1) Phoenix is heat-friendly. One of the biggest pet peeves I have with the other styles like this is that they aren't as curly as the professionally shot pictures on the models. Phoenix, on the other hand, looks exactly like our images without any additional styling. If you want a bigger curl, curl it! If you want it to be poker straight, straighten it! The power is literally in your hands to make this shaggy beauty look however you want.
2) The bang on Phoenix is intentionally thinned out and only at the front hair line. The cuts that inspired Phoenix have much thicker bangs that can be tricky to work with. Phoenix has bangs that don't add bulk and can be easily swept off to the side if you don't want to wear them down.
3) A lace front: unlike other similar styles, Phoenix has a fully 100% hand-tied temple-to-temple lace front for easy off-the-face styling.
4) 100% hand-tied monofilament part: This allows for optimal parting realism. She will look awesome and very natural.
5) Natural hair density and crown volume: this wig is light-weight on and looks extremely natural and high-end from every angle.
6) Attention to detail to create a comfortable, versatile cap: we modified the adjustability of the cap on Phoenix to comfortably accommodate most wig wearers, regardless of head shape or size. The sizing of this has been tested to fit petite-average to average-large. The perimeter has generous amounts of elastic with an average ear-to-ear, meaning that the ear tabs will not come down too low (or too high) on most wearers.
Phoenix in Mocha with Cream is super versatile—the light bangs can be worn down or swooped up, and the lighter color is brought all the way forward to the lace front which creates a natural hairline. She can be pretty rock-n-roll, but can also go boho-chic, or totally ‘80s! Super fun creation and I think I want another one!
This is my new ‘go-to’ wig for any occasion! I love it!
I bought this wig in the Butterbeer Blonde after I watched a video review of the wig from Heather of CysterWigs. I’ve purchased a lot of wigs but none with so much confidence that it would be the ‘right one’ for me. When I saw the video, how the hair laid, the short, wispy bangs (or not - however you choose to wear it) and the overall cut of the wig I was SO impressed! When I got the wig in the mail and took it out of the box I knew my intuition was right. I do not like showing photos of myself but this wig made me feel so good I posted the pic on my FB page and have had rave reviews from my friends. I feel like a new person and I love it! Very high quality, hair is soft and free moving, and you have the option to tame down the look or leave it ‘shaggy,’ whichever you prefer as it is heat friendly. Me, I like it simple and will wear it without any changes, just as it arrived. I plan to buy at least two more of these because it’s not often you find what you think to be a perfect fit for you. I have a lot of wigs, many others that I like as well...but this is now my favorite! Thank you CysterWigs!
Phoenix in Butterbeer Blonde...Quintessential Summer Hair - A CysterWigs Exclusive Style
I love Phoenix. Her fibers are soft and realistic. The style is very flattering on me. I have an oblong ( be it full) face and longer styles can bring my face down but not with Phoenix. The waves are so light and airy and since these fibers are heat friendly when you scrunch her up she stays putl. No need for product like wig safe hair spray to hold in place. She has an exquisite lace front and left mono part. This color Butterbeer Blonde is overall a neutral blonde that leans cool because of all the platinum highlights especially around the face. I usually go with warmer colors but wanted to see if I could pull off this pretty blonde. I love it. If you love cooler blondes there’s enough cool platinum in her to make you happy and if you love warmer blondes there’s enough honey tones to make you happy too. Champagne With Apple Pie is still my favorite BT blonde but this color is beautiful as well. I love that BelleTress carried the light blonde into the lace front...well done and the root isn't as dark or harsh as I thought it might be. She has wispy fringe. Mine came with a lift in the center (cowlick ) so if you wanted to show off the bangs you would need to use a tad of steam ( lots of ways to do this but this is the easiest and quickest way) so they would fall nicely over your forehead . I personally love the way she came to me. I just swept the fringe off my face and parted her off center and over to the left mono part. I think not having a perfect part looks more…
What's not to LOVE about PHOENIX? Right out of the box the attention to detail and the thoughtful planning that went into the design is obvious and elevates the quality of this shattered mid-length hair. It is has a carefree feel and density that looks and feels like my own bio hair. There is just enough messy wave to be fun, wispy bangs that nicely frame the face and one of the best parting spaces I have experienced. The hand tied upgrade contributes to the realism. The hair fibers have just enough sheen to be believable healthy hair.
You can dress up or just do Saturday errands in this style. It is versatile. The fit and comfort level was excellent for my 21.75 inch circumference. I love it so much I have requested another! I see PHOENIX as my go to #1 when life returns to normal. I highly recommend this to anyone, and everyone. It is one of a kind in the sea of synthetics and clearly makes its mark in the higher end wig designs.