CysterWigs EXCLUSIVE deal: Save 10% on any Freeda wig + get worldwide free shipping Coupon code CysterWigs10
Dorothy Long is a beach-worthy layered lob available in wavy or straight texture. Made of the highest quality, premium unprocessed European human hair that can be made with any hair texture you want. Completely natural multidirectional parting.
- Virgin (not color processed or permed) Remy European human hair
- Colors are blends of natural colors; hair has not been permed or dyed; lots of gorgeous, shimmering, natural variations occur in these colors
- French drawn (double-drawn) monofilament top allows for multi-directional parting
- Layer of silk chiffon on top of monofilament hides and protects knots, giving the appearance of a natural scalp
- Wigs are customized to your exact needs by the folks at Freeda
- Cap can be fully customized to fit your head perfectly!
- Only needs washed and styled every six to eight weeks!
- If cared for properly, can withstand years of daily wear!
- Overall: 12" and can be layered as much as you want
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts
All of Freeda's wigs are sublime works of art with one-of-a-kind attention to detail and the finest craftsmanship. CysterWigs is on a mission to bring you only the finest human hair on the market. We only carry the best human hair so you never need to guess. Our philosophy is that your money should be spent well, especially when you're looking into premium wigs.
CysterWigs is a Freeda affiliate. We do not sell these products directly from our store. Clicking the button on this listing will redirect you to the Freeda website. A representative of their store will aid you in the selection of your preferred color and style. Freeda is also very open to sending multiple items at once so you can select the one you like the best. You can send the rest back once you make your final selection. We are super happy to make this service available to customers with discerning, high-end taste who want only the best!
Hit the "Learn More" button to see Freeda's glorious natural colors and to talk to a representative of Freeda for your product questions.
About Freeda: Freeda Kugel was born into a large and loving Jewish family in prewar Ukraine. After World War II, she moved to Israel where she married and continued nurturing a childhood dream: To bring a new level of sophistication to women’s beauty.
Arriving in New York in 1964, Freeda trained as a hair and wig stylist. With the guidance of her life mentor and the support of her family, she began innovating with custom hair, experimenting with color matching and creating wigs that were beautifully human in every way.
In 1993, Freeda opened a factory in Ukraine, blending three decades of personal passion with a team of expert crafters who could help her vision grow even more.
Today, Freeda European custom wigs continue to set the standard of versatile beauty and lasting excellence, adding a little extra brightness to every day. Freedas are sold directly in our New York showroom, online and through hundreds of stylists in the US, Canada, Europe, South America, South Africa, Australia and Israel. Freeda Kugel still owns and directs her company. She divides her time between our New York corporate offices and the thriving factory in Ukraine, ensuring quality output and continued innovation at both ends.