Feel nostalgic for summer? Beach-inspired Angelina Mono SF by CysterWigs is a long, wavy bob with a 100% hand-tied, outrageously pliable and soft lace front and monofilament top !
- 100% hand-tied lace front made of ultra-fine, ultra-premium Swiss lace
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- Lace front has softer texture than most lace fronts on the market, and is much less scratchy as a result!
- Average cap size (fits true-to-size; will feel tight on folks with a larger cap size)
- Synthetic fibers with ultra-fine denier
- Soft, barely-there waves make this a supremely fashionable and feminine style!
- Light hair density for ultimate realism
- Front: 8 - 10", Crown: 20 - 22", Nape: 16 - 18" (style is heavily textured at the bottoms, hence the ranges)
- Weight: 4.15 oz
- Colors shown: Dark Mocca, Caramel Root, Danish Blonde Root, Champagne Root and Swedish Blonde Root
- Transparently white-labeled, ultra-premium European synthetic wig: Brand name will be revealed when item arrives at your door
- This item comes directly from Europe. Shipping can occasionally be delayed on this item by up to 10 days beyond our normal shipping timelines. Please consider this a big heads up that this may happen -- and plan accordingly! ;)
- Inventory limited to stock listed here; we can't do special orders outside of what is offered for sale on this site
Angelina Mono SF by CysterWigs is the ultra-deluxe European answer to other popular wigs in a similar style. This carefree, breezy style is the longer "sister style" to the über-popular Carlotta SF and Larissa SF wigs by the same line. Angelina has extremely natural volume and hair density that will not need to be thinned at all -- she is ready to wear immediately! The fully 100% hand-tied monofilament top allows for multidirectional parting. The cap construction does not feature the tell-tale "bump-it" of permatease that you might find in similar styles. (This ought to make some of you VERY excited!) The lace features are soft and pliable, resulting in one of the most comfortable-fitting lace fronts on the market.
Wow. Just WOW! Angelina by Cysterwigs is the best wig ever! It’s low density and very natural. The lace front is incredible. It’s long and wavy and amazing! I actually bought this wig in two colors because I love it so much. I got Vanilla Root and Chocolate Mix!
Angelina Mono Vanilla Rooted is a very pretty wig. I did not have to thin it. The density is very realistic. The hair is silky smooth. The color is a beautiful medium summer blonde with minimal shine. I did cut light bangs into my Angelina. I did have to tame some flyaways and the long bangs kept falling in my face. This is why I decided to make the bangs slightly shorter. I had to use some styling products to elevate that. All in all, I love the look, fit and feel of this wig. The hairline is the best I have seen. Looks like it is growing right out of my scalp. No one can tell I have a wig on. I have had complaints on my hair every time I go out. Would a recommend Angelina Mono? 100% yes
This wig is just absolutely stunning. It is super soft and insanely gorgeous. I ordered Champagne Root, and I love the color. With a little dry shampoo it wasn't too shiny at all. The lace front is incredibly realistic. I will definitely order another...I'd like to try some of the other blondes since I loved Champagne Root so much!
Angelina is beautiful right out of the box. No styling necessary. The fibers are soft, silky and flowing. The movement feels so natural. Swedish blonde is a light blended blonde with soft rooting. Georgeous!