Grayson by CysterWigs is a fuss-free wig that is universally flattering, regardless of your age. Grayson is long, but not too long. She's also short, but not too short. This is wonderful mid-length is a feminine, approachable style that everyone can wear with confidence!
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Ouchless: "Medical Friendly" cap design meant to be comfortable and functional for people with alopecia
- Compassionate pricing: Designed with budget-conscious wig lovers in mind, because looking expensive doesn't need to be expensive!
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Average cap size (will also accommodate average-large when adjusted)
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Natural, light hair density with permatease built into the top of the wig for built-in lift; will be slightly flat after transit; fluff with your fingers to bring out the volume
- Hook adjusters in the back with a felt nape
- Front: 8.5", Crown: 13", Nape: 9"
- Overall: 18", Note: this wig is heavily layered on the back and sides
- Weight: 5 oz
- Colors: ALL
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell ultra-premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order (Our heavy-duty, extra-deep wig boxes are really good).
THE STORY OF GRAYSON:
Owning a business has taught me many valuable lessons via my personal experiences and observations. For example, it didn't take long for me to realize that every wig brand on the planet seems to have some version of a razor-cut, mid-length, straight style. After I opened my wig store, I realized the reasons why: this length and cut are flattering for a wide variety of face shapes and sizes! Inspired by Jackson by Noriko, Peppermint by BelleTress, and Athena by Henry Margu, our Grayson gives you the look at a very wallet-friendly price point. (And, if you'd prefer a fancier cap or a different name brand instead, please consider the three wigs I just mentioned. We sell those here too! In full disclosure, Grayson is the most similar to Jackson, but has much less permatease on top and, unlike Jackson, is made in a heat-friendly fiber. Stick with Jackson if you prefer the additional volume and regular synthetic fiber.)
Grayson has been cut with lots of face-framing razored layering. There are a few things to note about this wig. 1) Grayson has permatease. This was added to keep the weight and density of the wig light. It also gives you the opportunity to finger fluff her at the roots on top for added height and to bring out the dimensions of the all-over razored layering. 2) Grayson is a heat-friendly synthetic wig. Add a curl or wave if you like. Straighten her out the next day. The sky is the limit, depending on your mood! 3) Grayson is hand-styled with a straight razor to provide epic dimensional layering all-over. This may cause fly-aways. These might be minimal on this wig due to the length of the layering. Longer layers tend to have fewer fly-aways due to the weight of longer stands of hair. If this is an issue, we recommend submerging Grayson in cool water and letting her dry overnight. This may help discharge some of that static naturally.