IMPORTANT NOTE: This particular item did not pass our quality control inspections. The color and style are gorgeous, so we are offering this item for sale at a dramatically reduced price. We do not recommend wearing this particular item on its own. This version of Jacinda will make an amazing practice wig. It is also perfect for DIY projects, such as making your own halo or headband wig. We pride ourselves as a company on our transparent marketing practices. Because of this, we'd like you to know up front why this item is listed separately at such a dramatically reduced price. It is not representative of the other "normal" wigs we sell on the site. This is a clearance item. It is ineligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges. All sales final. This version should be considered irregular - and a great value to anyone who wants something to play with for projects and practice, without spending too much.
- Heather from CysterWigs
Jacinda by CysterWigs is the synthesis of Ambrose's style and Felix's cap: a pretty, laid back, light density, wavy lob, with a hint of permatease on top, and super cute fringe.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Ouchless: "Medical Friendly" cap design meant to be comfortable and functional for people with alopecia
- Compassionate pricing: Designed with budget-conscious wig lovers in mind, because looking expensive doesn't need to be expensive!
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Average cap size (will also accommodate average-large when adjusted)
- Hook adjusters in the back with a felt nape
- Front: 3", Sides: 14", Nape: 8", Overall: 18" (Note: this wig is heavily layered on the back and sides)
- Weight: 4 oz
- Natural, light hair density with permatease built into the top of the wig for built-in lift; will be slightly flat after transit; fluff with your fingers to bring out the volume
- Colors: ALL (we love our customers and want to make this as easy as possible!)
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down; DOES NOT come with a box, but we do sell ultra-premium heavy-duty wig boxes a la carte if you prefer a box for long-term storage of your new wig; follow THIS LINK to add a box for your order (Our heavy-duty, extra-deep wig boxes are really good).
THE STORY OF JACINDA
Truly, Jacinda is an experiment in wig design that yielded mixed results. I wanted to see how our popular Ambrose style would look with lighter hair density and a little permatease to offset some of the hair we removed from the wig. I was so excited! The prototype looked and felt amazing. I green-lit this for production. It was all going well until . . . the shipment arrived. Upon receiving and inspection, I noticed Jacinda looked a little naked on top in some of the colors with lighter rooting. It's something you should be able to style around pretty easily, but I'm not comfortable charging full price for something that needs to be styled to this extent to be wearable. This is why I decided to offer Jacinda to you at a dramatically reduced price. At full price... meh ... but at this price, she's an awesome deal! Please enjoy the excellent value and have fun styling her, Cysters!