Long, graduated layers bring modern verve to a classic knockout style in Alessandra by Jon Renau! The invisible SmartLace front and monofilament top provide confident styling flexibility.
- Jon Renau refers to this wig as "Zara with long layers"
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- Average cap size
- Bang: 8.5", Crown: 13.75", Side: 10.5", Nape: 13.75"
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Part of Jon Renau's Fall 2015 Collection
- Colors shown: FS4/33/30A, 14/26S10, and 1BRH30; Midnight Cocoa on client Sarah, 14/26S10 on client Christine
People love Jon Renau wigs for their high quality cap construction and luxurious, fashion-forward styles. Alessandra is a great example of both! This long, layered style has excellent razored texture all over the ends to give this wig freedom of movement and an edgy grace. The front is long, feathered, and supremely light weight, lending itself to amazingly natural movement. The full, hand-tied, translucent monofilament top allows hair on the top of the head to pivot naturally on its axis - just like your own! Alessandra is a sleek and natural addition to any serious wig collection!
DESCRIPTION: Kendall is a beach-breezy keeper. This lace front, monofilament top, mid-length beauty has some of the...
DESCRIPTION: Looking for the true curls of Haily but in a cut similar to Kendall? Good...
DESCRIPTION: Vienna Roast by BelleTress is a wavy mid-length style that features a lace front...