Ambrose by CysterWigs is a cute and comfortable fashion wig in limited edition, heat-friendly fashion shades designed by Heather from CysterWigs.com!
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS.COM LIMITED COLLECTION:
- Calling all collectors: LIMITED TIME ONLY -- once they're gone, they're gone for good!
- Designed in the USA by Heather specifically for the clients of CysterWigs.com
- Standard cap specifically made with simple comfort cap features to keep price down
- Pastel and jewel tone color combinations designed specifically for the fun loving wig fans at CysterWigs.com
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350 F
- Fashion wig with basic cap construction to keep price to a minimum
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort
- Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite when adjusted)
- Fringe: 4", Crown: 10.5 - 12", Nape: 4.5"- 6", Overall: 14", this wig is heavily layered on the back and sides
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Colors: ALL (we love our customers and want to make this as easy as possible!)
- Ships in soft packaging to keep costs down
Some of our customers love classic wigs in demure colors that never go out of style. Other customers are wild at heart and need to let their freak flags fly freely! Ambrose by CysterWigs Limited Collection is here to help you if you need a little more color and pizazz in your wiggy world. Style and colors designed by Heather at CysterWigs.com. Ambrose is made in small batches in limited edition colors. We intentionally skimped on fancy cap features to provide excellent quality heat-friendly synthetic fibers in CysterWigs exclusive colors at a price that everyone can get down with. Highly collectible regardless of your budget, CysterWigs Limited Collection fashion wigs allow you to take a walk on the wild side while saving some money in the process. Quality is comparable to HairDo. This style has no permatease. It also features very natural volume, but the trade-off is that you can't change the part. The length is nice and short, which plays to the strengths of the heat-friendly fiber. Another benefit of heat-friendly fibers on this style: the lack of shine helps make these crazy-bold colors look less wiggy and more like dyed biohair colors. PARTY ON, WIG LOVERS!