Angelica PM (as in, "partial monofilament" because it has a monofilament part) is a brand new spin on a best-selling Noriko classic!
- Hand-tied monofilament part
- Hand-tied monofilament front (not a lace front)
- Part of Noriko's Fall 2016 Partial Monofilament Collection
- Available in awesome fashion colors, including NEW Blueberry Burst and the popular Plumberry Jam-LR!
- Average cap size
- Length: Fringe 8.5", Crown 16.1", Nape 16.1"
- 6.7 oz
- Colors shown: Ginger Brown (first four images); Kahlua Blast (next three images); Macadamia-LR on Angelica PM and Cappucino on the Emerson (male model); Plumberry Jam-LR with bangs cut in on client Tracy.
- This item is eligible for free shipping!
The original Angelica is one of our favorite styles because of the durability and ample length of the hair. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that WE LOVE this new version with the partial monofilament cap! The Noriko partial monofilament cap is a little roomier than their normal wigs, and our testers love the additional coverage on the sideburn areas. This version of Angelica also has substantially less permatease in the cap. (Though there is definitely still some there, especially at the crown.) This is a glorious, luscious, full, ultra-long wig made from the highly durable Noriko synthetic fiber. It's also available in some of our favorite fashion shades -- including the delicious Plumberry Jam-LR and the new Blueberry Burst. (The latter of which actually make us think of Wonder Woman's hair color in this style. It's pretty awesome!)