Angie by Envy has flippy layers in the back and long, face framing layers in the front. Razored ends all around give this wig texture and style. It’s one of the most youthful, short, lace-front wigs on the market today.
- 100% hand-tied lace front—one of the most natural we’ve seen!
- A full, 100% hand-tied monofilament top that can be parted in multiple directions
- Lightweight, silky synthetic fibers
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Very comfortable and face flattering!
- Front 7", Crown 5", Side 6.25", Nape 3.25"
- Weight: 2.2 oz (So light you’ll forget you even have it on!)
- Colors shown: Dark Red (on model), Chocolate Cherry & Cinnamon Raisin (on me) and Dark Red (model/customer Leah; wig has been trimmed and photo filter has been applied to color in photo - she loves Angie!); Amaretto & Cream on customer Diana (on her way to a Beetlejuice themed party - how cool is that?!)
Angie is effortless, flattering, edgy, and incredibly realistic with its 100% hand-tied monofilament top. Angie doesn't look as "puffy" in real life as she does in the picture. That is from being in the box! Just give her a little shaping cream and finger comb the flippy ends in the back and you can get this hair to be as voluminous as you like. Simply soak in cold water and let dry to take some of the volume out. The beauty of Angie is that she looks great either way!