Angled Cut is one of our favorite warm weather styles, from an underrated division of the Raquel Welch brand. This wig is comfortable, cool, and surprisingly flattering!
- Made by the same company that makes Raquel Welch and Gabor
- Even has the Raquel Welch colors!
- Average cap size, but cap is very stretchy
- VERY LIGHT! Only 2 oz!
- True2Life Fibers are heat-friendly up to 350 degrees
- Can easily be converted to a unisex style
- Colors shown: R829S+ Glazed Hazelnut on me and the model, R3329S+ Glazed Auburn on model with redder hair
- Front 7", Crown 6.25", Side 2.75", Back 4.5", Nape 2.5"
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts
- This item is eligible for free shipping!
Angled Cut is a short, asymmetrical cut with added length on the right top and side and expertly tapered layers that blend to a smooth neck-hugging nape. It is very comfortable on and made with the same heat-resistant fibers as the Raquel Welch line. This is a great bargain for such a high quality, comfortable style!
DESCRIPTION: One of our favorite wigs! Charlotte by TressAllure is a cute and quirky mid-length shag with flirty-fun tousled...
DESCRIPTION: Avery by TressAllure is a sporty mid-length style with lots of attitude and volume at the crown! HIGHLIGHTS: - Open...
DESCRIPTION: The straight, long layered tresses and soft bangs of this wig will impress everyone!...