Anne by Jon Renau is posh meets practical in this elegant short style. Heat friendly HD fiber, a lace front and a hand tied monofilament cap achieve an ultra natural look and feel. It's also very lightweight. Anne has both high quality and comfort!
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Heat-friendly synthetic hair
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top allows hair to pivot naturally for ultimate realism!
- Front: 4" , Crown: 4.5" , Sides: 3" , Nape: 1.75"
- Weight: 2 ounces - very light!
- Colors shown: 6F27 and FS2631
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
Anne by Jon Renau is a short easy to wear style. The monofilament top and lace front make this light weight and undetectable. Anne could be worn a bit messed up with some bold earrings for a jazzy look or styled conservatively with some pearl studs for a more sophisticated appearance.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Bennett by Tony of Beverly is a beautiful, long wig with flowing layers, a...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...