Avery by Tony of Beverly is a mid-length style with layers and side-swept bangs.
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- 100% hand-tied ready-to-wear lace front
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Open cap construction
- Harp Cap: Combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wearability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown.
- UltimateFit: Features lighter and more stretchable elastic around the entire cap for a more custom fit. This cap will mold to the shape of your head.
- Bang: 4" to 6”, Nape: 9”, Sides: 7.5" to 8”, Crown: 10" to 10.5”, Overall: 16 to 18”
- Weight: 3.8 oz
- Color shown: Sangria; Golden Brown on client Taz; Blush and Hot Cocoa on client Lori; Rooted Bamboo (style trimmed) on client Patty
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts unless specifically stated otherwiseTHE GIST:
Avery is a super fun, vertically layered shag with a fringy bang. A great mid-length style with a ready-to-wear lace front and harp cap base. Twin of best-selling Hunter, but with a machine-made top.
Would you like to preserve your discount by ordering a wig that is out of stock?
We are happy to hold your place on the backorder list! Contact us and we can arrange this for you.
DESCRIPTION: Play It Straight by Raquel Welch is a sleek and feminine mid-length cut with wispy layers,...
DESCRIPTION: Modern Motif by Gabor is the classic bob with modern, textured ends, and a...
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...