Avery by TressAllure is a sporty mid-length style with lots of attitude and volume at the crown!
- Open (wefted) cap
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Fringe: 6.8", Crown: 9", Nape: 8"
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- This is one of Heather's (the founder of CysterWigs) favorite wigs! :)
- Color shown: Mimosa HL, Chiffon Candy on client Michele
Hi there, Wig Lover! It's Heather here to tell you why I love this Avery wig by TressAllure. This is the wig I usually wear when I go rollerskating! It moves beautifully when I whip around corners at high speeds due to the lightweight, baby fine fibers. Avery also breathes really well, which helps keep me comfortable while I try to get my calorie burn on! Truth be told, though, this is just a really great length for a wig. It's long enough to be feminine and flattering on a full, rounded face but not so long that it becomes difficult or fussy to wear. I highly recommend this one for anyone with an active lifestyle or for folks who just want a classic layered mid-length, low-shine shaggy bob with lots of built-in volume at the crown. This one reminds me of the "Rachel" bob a bit. It's super flattering! (For the record, my go-to color in this one is Cherrywood-HL. It is a very pretty brunette shade with auburn highlights.)
DESCRIPTION: One of our favorite wigs! Charlotte by TressAllure is a cute and quirky mid-length shag with flirty-fun tousled...
DESCRIPTION: Alexa by TressAllure is a voluminous bob with lots of razored layers and sassy style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...
DESCRIPTION: Get pixie spunk with the ultra flattering facial framing of a modern bob. This...