Belinda is a sleek, layered style with a 100% hand-tied lace front and monofilament part.
- Monofilament part with a 100% hand-tied lace front
- Lightweight, silky synthetic fibers
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Front: 8", Crown: 14", Sides: 12.25", Nape: 12"
- Weight: 4.33 oz
- Colors shown: Cinnamon Raisin; Golden Nutmeg on CCHD agent Tracy (parting is on the left; photo taken in mirror)
Belinda is a glam, straight style with long layers in the front. This style falls just below the shoulders on most people. This is a great length for loose up-dos!
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...