Bobbi by Envy offers sexy, soft movement with these cascading layers that give you an alluring silhouette. A monofilament top and lace front will give you that invisible hairline and leave everyone believing this is growing directly from your scalp.
- Lace front
- A full, hand-tied monofilament top that can be parted in multiple directions
- Lightweight, silky synthetic fibers
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Very comfortable!
- Front 7", Crown 12.5", Side 11.75", Nape 12.75"
- Weight: 4.72 oz
- Colors shown: Mocha Frost, Light Blonde, and Golden Nutmeg (on me)
Bobbi is a sweet style with a manageable length - not too long yet still flirty and feminine. It has a little bit of lift built in at the crown and a lot of fullness and layering at the bottom. This makes Bobbi an ideal style for individuals with oblong or rectangular face shapes, as well as anyone wishing to soften an angular jaw.
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...