One of our favorite wigs! Charlotte by TressAllure is a cute and quirky mid-length shag with flirty-fun tousled layers.
- Open (wefted) cap
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Fringe:6.5", Crown:6.5", Nape:3"
- A best-seller from TressAllure - and one of our favs too!
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Colors shown: Frosty Blonde and Sunset Glow; our adorable client Jennifer in Honey Bean, and Chiffon Candy on another client, also called Jennifer! Sugar Brulee on client Emay; Mimosa HL on client Kathleen; English Tea HL on client Lori
Hi There, Wig Lover - Heather (owner of this store) here! I love Charlotte by TressAllure! Charlotte is effortless, full, playful, and a lot of fun! The long layering in in the front is very face flattering and looks great on almost every face shape. I don't necessarily recommend this one for folks with super tiny faces; this one has quite a bit of volume that might be overwhelming if you're in this category. However, if you're like me and have a wide or full face and want something that will lighten you up, give your face a "frame", and help take years off your appearance without weighing you down, I highly recommend this easy peasy little open capped wig from TressAllure!