Café Chic by BelleTress is uniquely edgy bob cut with straight razor cut layers that give it a distinctly modern vibe.
- Part of the Café Collection
- Heat friendly synthetic fibers can be heat-styled up to 350 degrees
- 100% Fully hand-tied lace front
- Hand-tied left-side monofilament part
- Open (wefted) cap
- Average cap size
- Color shown: Coffee without Cream
- Bangs: 8", Side: 9", Nape: 3.5", Back: 10", Overall: 3.5 to 10"
Café Chic falls right below the chin and is unlike any other bob with its straight bottom layers. The straight, short look makes a statement amongst average long hair looks. A lace front and heat friendly fibers give you the opportunity to make this edgy bob your own!
Part of the BelleTress Café Collection which includes beautiful and natural colors inspired by coffee culture. (This may be a small color palette, but it one of our favorites! All of the colors are very dynamic and expensive looking...like you spent a small fortune at a salon!)
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...