Add comfort to your scalp with a soft 100% cotton liner by Jon Renau. These are great!
Let's be real for a minute: Much like a sock keeps your feet cool and dry, these liners wisk away moisture while serving as a soft protective layer between your scalp and the wig. (So as much as it seems silly to compare wigs to shoes...)
- Helps you keep washing to a minimum, helping prolong the life of your hair!
- More durable than mesh or net wig caps
- Great for folks with profound hair loss
- Soft and washable
- Wonderful in hot weather, helps prevent the "hot basket" feeling you can get from a sweaty wig
- Cotton Liners are recommended for clients undergoing chemotherapy since your scalp is often ultra-sensitive after treatment
- Protects your scalp from irritation - and is especially great under scratchy monofilament tops
- Available in 3 skin tones
- Comes in packs of 6
Pure silicone treatment spray for synthetic and human hair wigs. 4 oz. bottle - concentrated,...
We recommend the tan colored grip for blonde and monofilament wigs. The Hair Grip makes...
This complete kit will save you the time and effort in maintaining your wig. The...