A flattering length, a SmartLace front, and 100% hand-tied monofilament cap put Courtney on the cutting edge of luxury and realism.
- 100% Hand-tied monofilament cap
- "Scalp" of wig has hairs individually sewn into it - the hair swivels and moves freely, just like if the was hair growing out of your scalp!
- SmartLace technology makes the lace front one of the best in the business
- Ready to wear lace front contours to the shape of your head seemlessly
- No tape or glue needed
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Bang: 10.5", Crown 10.75", Side 11", Nape 13.5"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Colors shown: 14/26, 4/33, and 24B22 (on me); 12FS8 on customer Deb; 14/26S10 on client Michelle; 24BT18S8 on client Anne; 30A27S4 Shaded Peach on client Lori
Courtney by Jon Renau is a long, playful, and gorgeous wig. At once smoldering and sophisticated, the long layered style embodies modern femininity. The SmartLace front and monofilament cap look supremely natural and provide endless styling options. Courtney is described as similar to a few other best-selling Jon Renau options, like Julia and Zara. Courtney is longer than Julia and shorter than Zara. So if you're looking for the length that's just right you should give Courtney a try!