Style towards the face or dare to flair! The razor cut lengths and textured shape allow this free-form bob to have either conservative or contemporary personality.
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied single mono top with individual knotting (yay!)
- Open (wefted) cap
- Part of the Luxury Collection by Gabor
- Features velvet-lined ear tabs and extended nape
- Ultra thin adjusters at the nape for added comfort
- Average size
- Front: 6.75", Crown: 8.25", Sides: 5.5", Back: 6.5", Nape: 2"
- 3.25 oz
- Color shown: GL8/29 Hazelnut
Dare to Flair is a cute and flippy little bob with an edge! The soft side-swept extended front fringe makes this a contemporary blend of modern professional glam and retro charm. The 100% hand-tied lace front allows for easy off-the face styling. The mono filament top is one of the better ones offered by Gabor and covers the entire top of the head. This allows for a natural scalp-like appearance and multi-directional parting. The volume on this style is VERY light and will not require thinning for most wearers. (BTW: This wig may need to be styled to look like this product pic.)
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...