Dayna by TressAllure is a stunning should-length shag with a soft, wispy bang, a monofilament side part, and a lace front.
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament side part (on the left)
- Open (wefted back and sides)
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Fringe: 4.25", Crown: 7.5", Nape: 6"
- Weight: 3.1 oz
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- Color shown: Sheer Plum
Dayna is a nifty mid-length bob-shag hybrid: she's got the overall rounded shape of a bob, with the layering and dimension of a classic shag. The razor-cut ends in the front curve inward to fame the face while the back gently flares out at the shoulders. The seamless monofilament side part and lace front give you a dedicated, realistic left-side part. The bang is long enough to be swept off to the side, or you (or a stylist) can trim it to give you a soft, traditional fringe in front.
Would you like to preserve your discount by ordering a wig that is out of stock?
We are happy to hold your place on the backorder list! Contact us and we can arrange this for you.
DESCRIPTION: Play It Straight by Raquel Welch is a sleek and feminine mid-length cut with wispy layers,...
DESCRIPTION: Modern Motif by Gabor is the classic bob with modern, textured ends, and a...
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...