Drew is a pretty, professional mid-length style with long face-framing layers, a SmartLace™ front, and 100% hand-tied monofilament top.
- Lace front with 100% hand-tied mono top
- Hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- HD heat-defiant synthetic fibers can be heat styled up to 350 degrees
- Combines the easy wearability of synthetic wigs with flexible styling like human hair
- Length: Bang 10.5", Crown 11", Side 8", Nape 9.25"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Colors shown: FS6/30/27, FS26/31, 14/26, 4/33
- HD fiber features ultra fine denier, capturing the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
Versatility meets vibrant beauty in this mid-length layered look. The lace front and monotop provides multidirectional, natural movement, and silken HD fiber can be heat-styled. Move your part all around with Jon Renau's comfortable double monofilament top! This lets you part in the middle or sides and creates the illusion of natural hair growth. Natural movement and fibers with just the right amount of sheen make Drew a professional and pretty look.
DESCRIPTION: Amanda Mono SF is a versatile, feather light monofilament top, lace front bob that...
DESCRIPTION: Vienna roast by BelleTress is a wavy mid-length style that features a lace front...
DESCRIPTION: Kendall is a beach-breezy keeper. This lace front, monofilament top, mid-length beauty has some of the...