Shake-and-go Emily by TressAllure is a short, cool, spiky cut with tapered sides and nape.
- Open (wefted) cap
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Front 2.8", Crown 3.4", Nape 2.4"
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- Weight: 2.3 oz (super light weight!)
- Colors shown: 92 and Princess Ivory
Emily is a short, spiky, and thoroughly modern cut with personality to spare. She features an open cap with adjustable straps. She's a great wig for hot weather, being light and short. She is also "shake-and-go" in that she is short and doesn't need styling - she's ready to wear right out of the box! Emily was designed by world famous wig designer Noriko Suzuki (yes, that Noriko) and has wonderful colors to choose from including highly dynamic highlighted colors.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Bennett by Tony of Beverly is a beautiful, long wig with flowing layers, a...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...