Shake-and-go Emily by TressAllure is a short, cool, spiky cut with tapered sides and nape.
- Open (wefted) cap
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Front 2.8", Crown 3.4", Nape 2.4"
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- Weight: 2.3 oz (super light weight!)
- Colors shown: 92 and Princess Ivory
Emily is a short, spiky, and thoroughly modern cut with personality to spare. She features an open cap with adjustable straps. She's a great wig for hot weather, being light and short. She is also "shake-and-go" in that she is short and doesn't need styling - she's ready to wear right out of the box! Emily was designed by world famous wig designer Noriko Suzuki (yes, that Noriko) and has wonderful colors to choose from including highly dynamic highlighted colors.
Would you like to preserve your discount by ordering a wig that is out of stock?
We are happy to hold your place on the backorder list! Contact us and we can arrange this for you.
DESCRIPTION: At last, the perfect mashup of pixie shortness and long front layers, now for...
DESCRIPTION: Ruby by Jon Renau is a lovely, sophisticated pixie that features a 100% hand-tied SmartLace lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...