Feathery layers with a lace front and monofilament top make this adorable short 'do from Jon Renau a real winner!
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- Hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Bang: 3", Crown 4", Side 2.5", Nape 2"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Colors shown: 10/26TT, 4/27/30;12FS8 on client Nancy, who looks way cuter in this style than any of the manufacturer's models, in our opinion!
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
Another charming boy cut from Jon Renau that offers great coverage and a realistic appearance with a lace front and monofilament top. Feathery layers can be parted in any direction or styled off the face, and longer layers keep the volume at the crown - a very flattering style!
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...
DESCRIPTION: With a monofilament top and lace front, you are sure to fall in love...