CYSTERWIGS EXCLUSIVE - LIMITED EDITION
I love a good inverted bob, but sometimes they have so much hair on them that it can make the front seem heavy and flippy-floppy right in your face. No one likes fighting hair that seems to make a bee-line for your eyes all day.
EVANGELINE HAS ENTERED THE CHAT.
Evangeline by CysterWigs x BelleTress is a 2020 upgrade to this beautiful silhouette, but with all of the frustration points removed with laser precision! Keep reading to find out how we turned this into a wig you will want to wear every single day. All colors on Evangeline are made with famously, fabulously silky BelleTress Heat-Friendly synthetic fiber. The 100% hand-tied lace front and monofilament left side part will give your hair a much more realistic top-down appearance, and the heat-friendly fiber gives you ultimate control over the curl and volume of the style.
***VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ*** This is a PRE-SALE listing. The shipment is not expected to arrive until October 2020. By purchasing now, you consent to us capturing the payment immediately in exchange for reserving your wig. Times are tough. We want to bring these to you due to how much people love them. Doing things this way will allow us to do this and give you the chance to snag one before they arrive! Thank you in advance for understanding! ❤️
- Part of the CysterWigs x BelleTress Collection
- Limited edition style collaboration from BelleTress and CysterWigs.com
- Personally designed by Heather at CysterWigs.com
- I (Heather) selected a collection of the most popular BelleTress colors as well as some of my rare favorite colors to bring them to you in another cute style!
- We are also offering Evangeline in some of our custom colors (all are premium silky heat-friendly fiber)
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied left side monofilament part
- Fringe is cut to be easy-to-wear without additional trimming
- Open-wefted in back with lots of stretch
- Made of heat-friendly Futura synthetic fiber to give you the most control over the curl, texture, and volume of the hair
- Light, realistic hair density
- Length is great for heat-friendly fiber (not too long)
- Average cap size (can easily accommodate petite-average to average-large cap sizes for maximum fit versatility)
- Front: 11.5", Sides: 14", Back is stacked and heavily layered, Nape: 4"
- Overall: 15"
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- ONLY at CysterWigs.com!
Hi there! Heather here. I designed Evangeline as a wig enthusiast with other wig enthusiasts and collectors in mind. I consider this our store's version of a classic angled bob, with all the upgrades I wanted and none of the features I didn't like. I am a full-time, real-life wig wearer who does not want to settle for minimalist cap features in my daily wig wear. I made Evangeline a version of this style that *I* would want to wear in real life. Hopefully you'll like her too!
Evangeline is the answer to all of my critiques of its predecessors.
1) Evangeline is heat-friendly. The power is literally in your hands to make this shattered beauty look however you want. In this case, I recommend buying two so you can wear her straight and have a precision-cut, stacked, angled bob -- and keep one curled for when you want to feel extra pretty without the effort.
2) The thinned-out sides on Evangeline is made to be wearable without hair flopping in your face all day.
3) Hair comes styled steamed off the face: Did I mention how much I hate it when wig hair gets in my eyes? LOL
4) Lace front: Want to style her off the face? Go right ahead! She's meant to be worn that way. :)
5) 100% hand-tied monofilament part: No kinky permatease on the part of our Evangeline. She looks natural and modern right out of the box. (She does have some light permatease, but it is concealed by the hair when parted correctly.)
6) Attention to detail to create a comfortable, versatile cap: We modified the adjustability of the cap on Evangeline to comfortably accommodate most wig wearers, regardless of head shape or size. The sizing of this has been tested to fit petite-average to average-large. The perimeter has generous amounts of elastic with an average ear-to-ear, meaning that the ear tabs will not come down too low (or too high) on most wearers.
7) Heat-friendly fiber is color-fast, maintains its curls, and is less shiny than regular synthetic fiber. This will give Evangeline a modern, playful, feminine appearance with very natural movement. This fiber will also look like you applied products for a "piece-y", defined look to the curls without any styling products needed.