Flame by Jon Renau is a snappy mid-length page made with HD heat resistent fibers. A silky-smooth double monofilament top helps make Flame a smart, versatile choice.
- Hand-tied double monofilament top gives you the appearance of hair growing out of your scalp
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- HD heat-defiant synthetic fibers can be heat styled up to 350 degrees
- Combines the easy wearability of synthetic wigs with flexible styling like human hair
- Bang: 4", Back: 13.75", Sides: 11", Nape: 7"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Colors shown: 6F27, 4/27/30, & FS26/31
- HD fiber features ultra fine denier, capturing the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair
This is a cute little shoulder length bob. It has a natural amount of hair and some pretty cool features, such as the HD fibers. Curl it, wave it, crimp it or straighten it, style the heat defiant fiber a different way each day. Move your part all around with Jon Renau's Comfortable Mono Top construction - a double monofilament top! This lets you part in the middle or sides and creates the illusion of natural hair growth.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Bennett by Tony of Beverly is a beautiful, long wig with flowing layers, a...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...