Flora by TressAllure is a chic, light, feathery boy cut that redefines easy styling with a monofilament side part and a lace front.
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament side part (on the left)
- Open (wefted back and sides)
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Fringe: 2.75", Crown: 3.25", Nape: 2"
- Weight: 1.9 oz (very light!)
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- Color shown: Chocolate Swirl
Flora is a chic and effortless little unisex style with razored texture throughout. Flora can be worn smoothed down or VERY fluffed up. It's all up to you, and it's all as easy as shake-and-go! The seamless monofilament side part and lace front give you a dedicated, realistic left-side part.
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...